We do everything in our power to protect your privacy and therefore handle personal data with care. JHB Group complies with the applicable laws and regulations in all cases, including the General Data Protection Regulation. This means that we at least:
- Processing of your personal data is limited to the data that is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- Ask for your explicit permission if we need it for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Do not provide personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes for which it was provided;
- Are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, want to point these out to you and respect these.
Provision to third parties
We may provide data you provide to us to third parties if this is necessary for the implementation of the purposes described above. For instance, we use a third party for:
- Taking care of the internet environment;
- Taking care of the (financial) administration;
- Taking care of newsletters and invitations.
We never provide personal data to other parties with whom we have not concluded a processing agreement. Of course, we make the necessary agreements with these parties (processors) to guarantee the security of your personal data. Furthermore, we will not provide your provided data to other parties unless this is legally required and permitted. An example of this is if the police requests (personal) data from us in the context of an investigation. In such a case, we are required to cooperate and are therefore obliged to provide this data. In addition, we can share personal data with third parties if you give us written permission for this.
Within the EU
We do not provide personal data to parties that are based outside the EU.
We only process personal data of minors (persons below the age of 16) if we have written permission for this from their parent(s), guardian(s) or legal representative(s).
JHB Group does not store personal data for longer than necessary for the purpose for which it is processed or is required by law.
We have taken suitable technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data from unlawful processing. For instance, we have taken the following measures;
- All persons who can access your data on behalf of JHB Group are bound by confidentiality
- We maintain a username and password policy on all our systems;
- We pseudonymise and take care of the encryption of personal data if there is reason to do so;
- We make backups of the personal data in order to be able to restore these in the event of physical or technical incidents;
- We regularly test and evaluate our measures;
- Our employees are informed about the importance of protecting personal data.
Rights regarding your data
You have the right to access, rectify or delete the personal data we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part thereof) by us or one of our processors. You also have the right to have us transfer the data you have provided to yourself or directly to another party on your behalf. We may ask you to identify yourself before we can grant such requests.
If we are allowed to process your personal data based on the permission you have granted for this, then you always have the right to rescind this permission.
If you have a complaint about the processing of your personal data, we ask you to contact us directly about this. If we cannot find a solution together, we of course find this very unfortunate. You always have the right to file a complaint with the Dutch Data Protection Authority, which is the supervisory authority in the field of privacy protection.
If you have any questions or comments as a result of our Privacy Statement, then please contact us.